Avon Pink Pearls Nail Polish Swatch and Review

Hello everyone! Here I am again with a swatch and review post! I haven't swatched anything since my top ten polishes for Christmas list, so this makes me very happy! I couldn't find this particular nail polish anywhere on the internet, so I think that it must be quite old. Please enjoy the swatch!


This is "Pink Pearls"by Avon.


The polish is a gorgeous light pink colour with a strong shimmer. It's has a pearlescent finish with a tad of nail line showing at three coats. While I love the finish and colour, the formula was very watery and the brush was sooo tiny, like even smaller than the old Essie brush which made the application even more difficult. Even at three coats, there are a few dark spots, which I attribute to the skinny brush.

But the bottle, guys, THE BOTTLE. It's amazingly beautiful. Even if I didn't like this polish, I would keep it around just for the bottle, especially the cap!

My overall thoughts on this polish is that if you (like myself) are a pink lover, it's worth the three coats and runny formula, because it's just so gorgeous. But I can't decide what I like better, the polish or the bottle!
What do you guys think, is this your kinda polish? Is the polish worth the difficulty in application? Let me know in the comments!
May your nails be good
Gabby

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sinful Colors Vanessa Hudgens Winter Collection, Full Collection Review

Sinful Colours New Shades 2019 Full Collection Swatch and Review

Sinful Colours New Shades 2019 Collection Comparison Post