Valentines Day Red Lips Nail Art Tutorial

Hi guys! How are you? I am trying to do as many Valentines Day nail art tutorials as I can, because it's almost over, and I love it so much. I hope that you guys have enjoyed all the posts that I have done for Valentines Day and will continue to enjoy the posts that I put out over the next few days!  


Aren't these cuuuuute! I was dying to do some cute re lip nails before Valentines Day was over, but was holding off on it because I didn't think I could draw lips. But! I was completely wrong, these were super easy to do, so don't worry guys! The polishes that I used for these nails were Essie Blanc and Revlon Red by Revlon.


On your white base, draw the top of the lip, as above, using a small nail art brush and red nail polish. 


Next, draw the bottom of the lip, as above, connecting it to the top part.


Lastly, fill in the entire nail with lips. Make sure to add a few partial lips going off of the edge of the nails. And that's it! These nails are donezo!


Yes! Lip nails complete! I hope you guys enjoyed these! Also, I tried something new with the second picture, as you can see directly above, what do you think? Do you guys love Valentines Day nails as much as I do? Have you done lip nails before? Let me know right her in the comment section or on Instagram and Pintrest (my username is thegoodnailsblog).
May your nails be good!
Gabby

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sinful Colors Vanessa Hudgens Winter Collection, Full Collection Review

Sinful Colours New Shades 2019 Collection Comparison Post

Sinful Colours New Shades 2019 Full Collection Swatch and Review