Christmas Pusheen Festive French Tip Cat Nail Art



Hi everyone! Today I am super excited because I get to share with you all my Pusheen nail art! Why is this exciting, you ask? Well, that is because I am an absolute Pusheen fangirl. Pusheen has a really simple (but awesome and adorable) character design which makes it very difficult to get the features right, since if they are just a liitle bit off, it'll ruin the whole thing. So, I spent ages trying to get it right. But in the end I'm happy with my work! But, guys, I never want to take it off!


It was really fun putting Pusheen in all kinds of Christmas themed looks. I love the idea of Pusheen popping out of things like a cat-in-a-box (like jack-in-the-box but with a cat) and we all know how much cats love boxes so the pinky finger has Pusheen popping out of a gift box, wouldn't that be the best Christmas present ever? Cats also love crawling into things, so the middle finger has Pusheen coming out of a Christmas stocking/.


The index finger has a Pusheen on a background of gift boxes. I like to image the gift boxes are all gifts from Pusheens fans! The ring finger has a similar design but with holly.


My favourite finger is the thumb, which has Pusheen in a santa hat in the snow. I hope you don't get cold Pusheen!



And there we have it, everyone! Do you love Pusheen? Have you tried Pusheen nails before? I'd love to hear your thoughts in the comments!
May your nails be good
Gabby

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sinful Colors Vanessa Hudgens Winter Collection, Full Collection Review

Sinful Colours New Shades 2019 Collection Comparison Post

Sinful Colours New Shades 2019 Full Collection Swatch and Review