OPI 'Chocolate Moose' Brown Nail Polish Swatch and Review

Hello, hello! Welcome to another swatch and review! Guys, guys, guess what? This is the very first polish from OPI that I have swatched and reviewed! Innit that exciting? This is a new polish that I picked up about two weeks ago as apart of a large haul, and it's been sitting on my 'Nail polish I need to swatch or do nail art with' rack ever since. I wanted to swatch this for you guys so badly, so I'll hop right into the review now!


This polish is called 'Chocolate Moose'. Yum! I'm down for some chocolate moose! Err, anyway,back to the polish. This is a very light chocolate brown colour. The formula is fantastic and such a pleasure to apply. It's also super opaque, very close to being a one-coater, and I think that you could definitely get away with one thick coat. Shown is two coats. I noticed that as I was applying the polish that it seemed very very shiny, but as it dries somewhat less shiny than it applies.


One of the things that I really love about OPI is the brush; it's one of my favourites! I won't be showing a picture of it, because I am sure that most of you will be familiar with it, but in case you don't know it's a large, flat brush. I find it gives a great cuticle line!


I'm not a huge fan of  this shade of brown for my nails, but honestly, I wanna put this on my nails anyway! The amazing formula and brush make for an application that I take absolute delight in. If you love this colour, you'll definitely love this polish, I highly recommend it! What do you guys think? Do you like this colour? What do you think about the OPI brush? Are you excited to see me review a polish from OPI? Let me know right here in the comments section or on Instagram and Pintrest (my username is thegoodnailsblog)!
May your nails be good!!!
Gabby

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sinful Colors Vanessa Hudgens Winter Collection, Full Collection Review

Sinful Colours New Shades 2019 Collection Comparison Post

Sinful Colours New Shades 2019 Full Collection Swatch and Review