Sinful Colors 'YOLO Yellow' (Easter number 1) Yellow Nail Polish Swatch and Review

Hi guys! Today is Easter here in Australia, so it seems like a great time for the last instalment in the Top Ten Nail Polishes to Wear this Easter series (information about it here)! The very last one; It's a sad day, but also a happy day coz' I get to share with you my very top pick for the Easter season! So far we have looked at a whole bunch of awesome polishes but this is my favourite for the season! So! I will not keep you all in suspense, instead I will hop right into the swatch and review, let's go!



My number 1 polish for this Easter is YOLO Yellow by Sinful Colors and as you can see it is a beautiful bright yellow! As I have mentioned not too long ago, yellow is one of my favourite colours for Easter time, and this yellow is extremely good. This colour is super bright, it looks like a beautiful strong ray of sunshine on your nails. This is really an Easter essential colour for me!


The formula on this polish has got to be one of, if not my very favourite formulas for a yellow nail polish that I have ever tried! The formula is very smooth and was problem-free; no light spots, no runny-ness and no sheerness! It was very opaque, and was quite close to being opaque in two coats but I had to do three for full coverage. Though, I speculate that you may be able to get it to full opacity in two coats if you made them pretty thick. Given how hard it can be to find a good formula on a yellow polish, this polish was highly impressive, and made a yellow fan like me very, very happy!


Overall, I just LOVE this polish! I just wanna put it on my nails and stare at it all day long! I love how bright and happy this colour is, but while I adore the colour, I think that I may be even more impressed with that formula; it's so smooth! So opaque! So problem-free! And it's a yellow, so that can be very hard to achieve. This is my go-to for when I want a good yellow, and the time when I go-to my go-to yellows is Easter, so I think I'll be using this a fair bit at the moment!
May your nails be good
Gabby

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sinful Colors Vanessa Hudgens Winter Collection, Full Collection Review

Sinful Colours New Shades 2019 Full Collection Swatch and Review

Sinful Colours New Shades 2019 Collection Comparison Post