Festive Candy Cane Christmas Nail Art

Hey guys! About a week ago I had a break on my pointer finger which I fixed using nail glue, but now it's broken again :(. I've put some more glue on the break, and I am hopin' my poor little nail holds out. In the mean time I have some candy cane nails that I did before my nail broke.

The hardest part of these nails was getting the teeny weeny little stripes on the teeny weeny candy canes. You can't really see it in the photo, but the middle and pinky finger are painted with one coat of Sally Hansen's On Cloud Shine, which is a sheer polish with a pretty pink shimmer.

 The nail polishes that I used in this manicure were; Revlon Jaded Night, Sally Hansen Cherry Red, Sally Hansen On Cloud Shine, Savvy by DB White Chocolate and Revlon Red by Revlon.


A while ago I did drag marble which I called 'melted candy cane' nails, so I am happy to have a un-melted candy cane to match :). Btw, wish me luck with my nail. Have a very merry Christmas everyone, and may your nails be good!
Gabby

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sinful Colors Vanessa Hudgens Winter Collection, Full Collection Review

Sinful Colours New Shades 2019 Full Collection Swatch and Review

Sinful Colours New Shades 2019 Collection Comparison Post