Monochrome Abstract Nail Art using Nail Art Striper



Hiya everyone? Tell me, how was your Christmas? Did any of you find some good boxing day bargains? I found almost nothing in terms of nail polish, but I did find a nail art striper on the cheap. I have never used one before, I really like the brush on it! It's a lot thinner than any nail art brush I have ever used. Here are some monochromatic nails that I did using the new striper.


These were incredibly simple, it's really just a sqiggly line with a dot in the middle of it. I call it; the squiggle and dot! C'mon guys, do the squiggle and dot!


I love using lots of beautiful colours in my nail art, but monochrome looks awesome in nail art as well! What  do you all think, monochrome or colourful nail art? Are you gonna be doing the squiggle and dot sometime? Let me know what you think down below in the comments!
                                                        May your nails be good
Gabby

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sinful Colors Vanessa Hudgens Winter Collection, Full Collection Review

Sinful Colours New Shades 2019 Full Collection Swatch and Review

Sinful Colours New Shades 2019 Collection Comparison Post