Purple Gel Sweater Nails for Christmas

Hiya! It's only a few days till Christmas now, oh my how time flies! Until two weeks ago, I had never worn gel on my nails before, but now I'm kinda obsessed! There are so many different things that you can do with gel, including sweater nail, which are perfect for Christmas time! I didn't think that I would be able to do sweater nails, but they were surprisingly easy!The downside is that they took me forever and they were really hard to photograph!


It took me a long time because I had to go over the pattern over and over again. I like the colour purple for these too! The polish is called "Mauve on" by Maybelline.




Here we have a close up of my nails on my nail polish covered desk!

And that's it guys! What do you think of sweater nails, worth the effort, or too time consuming? Let me know in the comments, and share your creations with me with the #goodnails on Instagram and pinterest! Have a super awesome and merry Christmas, and may your nails be good,
Gabby

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sinful Colors Vanessa Hudgens Winter Collection, Full Collection Review

Sinful Colours New Shades 2019 Full Collection Swatch and Review

Sinful Colours New Shades 2019 Collection Comparison Post