Reverse French Tip Fireworks Inspired Nail Art Tutorial For New Years


Hiya! The new year is almost upon us guys! Yesterday, I went shopping again to try and pick up some more (nail related) Boxing day bargains, and had a pretty successful haul! I will be sharing my goodies and their swatches with you all very soon, so look forward to it kay' ;). For now I have a simple and pretty nail art tutorial for the New Years!

These nails are inspired by New Years fireworks! They were very easy, but a bit time consuming. To start, paint your nails with 1 to 2 coats of black nail polish. Then take your first colour and make a stripe at the end of your nail. Next to this stripe, take another colour and paint another stripe at a different length. Continue this process until you come to the end of your nail plate. A lil' tip I got for you is to keep looking at your work to make sure that the stripes are lining up and lookin' okay.


I reckon these would look real pretty with a matte top coat! The polishes that I used in these here nails were, Sinful Colors Yolo Yellow, Sinful Colors Innocence, Sinful Colors Endless Blue, Revlon Red by Revlon and  Savvy by DB Chocolate Ripple.



So what do you guys think! What mani will you were to celebrate New Years? Would these nail look better with matte top coat? Let me know in the comments and share your creations with me using the #goodnails on pinterest and Instagram!
May your nails be good! 
Gabby

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sinful Colors Vanessa Hudgens Winter Collection, Full Collection Review

Sinful Colours New Shades 2019 Full Collection Swatch and Review

Sinful Colours New Shades 2019 Collection Comparison Post