Rimmel Euphoria Taupe Nail Polish Swatch and Review

Hiya again! Wow, this is my third post today! And it's another swatch and review from a nail polish that I recently obtained. This is Euphoria by Rimmel.

Euphoria is a taupe polish with a strong pink shimmer. I tried to capture the shimmer in my swatch photos, but it's much stronger in real life.

The polish at three coats still shows a little bit of nail line, and I love it, but if it's not your thing you could probably put it over black to still achieve a beautiful shimmery look. The bottle says that it dries in sixty seconds and is opaque in one coat, it tries pretty fast but I wouldn't say it dries in sixty seconds. You can wear this in one coat, but you won't get much of that beautiful pink shimmer. The formula is good as well. I'm not much of a Rimmel lover, but this polish really stands out to me!
Overall I really liked this polish! The shimmer is super strong and works really well against the taupe base of the polish. I would definitely recommend this polish! What do you guys think? Do you mind a bit of nail line? Are you a Rimmel fan? Let me know your thoughts in the comments!
May your nails be good, 
Gabby


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sinful Colors Vanessa Hudgens Winter Collection, Full Collection Review

Sinful Colours New Shades 2019 Full Collection Swatch and Review

Sinful Colours New Shades 2019 Collection Comparison Post