Sally Hansen Velvet Texture 'Deluxe' Swatch and Review


Hey guys! Here I am again with another swatch and review! I had quite a journey to get ahold of this polish. Yesterday I missed the postman, so I had to collect the parcel at the post-office. I left in glee with my package filled with nail polish but on the way out one of my toes got smushed by the super heavy door and started bleeding! It hurt pretty bad for a while there, but fortunately it feels a lot better now! I was equally horrified when I opened my package to find that my seven nail polished had been squished into one parcel without any bubble wrap or other protective substance! But anyway, the polishes were in tact and ready to be swatched! So, here it is, Sally Hansen Delux from the Velvet Texture range.

The polish is a ultra dark blue colour which almost looks like black. It is a bit of a stainer on the cuticles. The texture on the polish is very light. It doesn't actually feel like velvet but it does look like velvet. I love the way it looks on the nail, it's very luxurious, and it does have a very velvety look.


The brush is a little smaller than the wide paddle brush that's on the Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure polishes and the Miracle Gel polishes. It's also a different in shape to the Xtreme wear polishes, but it's about that size. The formula is a good, and the polish is opaque in two coats. One thing that it did notice about this polish is that after about a day I started getting a fair amount of wear on the tip, so I'm not sure how long it would last.


I like that the texture of the polish matches the label front of the bottle, it's super cool!



All in all, I loved the way that the polish looked on the nail. I'm a huge fan of all of the elements of this polish, from the colour to the texture to the way it looked. If your not a fan of textured polishes, you may still like this one, since the texture is very light. What do you guys think? Does it look like velvet? What kind of textured polishes do you like? Let me know what you think in the comments!
May your nails be good, 
Gabby

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sinful Colors Vanessa Hudgens Winter Collection, Full Collection Review

Sinful Colours New Shades 2019 Full Collection Swatch and Review

Sinful Colours New Shades 2019 Collection Comparison Post