Santa Hat Festive French Tip Christmas Nail art Tutorial


Ho ho ho, Christmas is almost here guys! Are you excited? I sure am going to miss doing all these Christmas manicures when the holiday season is over, so for now I wanna keep the Christmas nail art rollin'! On that'a not, here is another Xmas themed tutorial, and it's super easy!



I'm sorry I stole your hat Santa!

First of all, your going to use a medium sized dotting tool to create a row of dots along your smile line in white nail polish.



Then, using the brush from your nail polish bottle, fill remaining space between your dots and your nail line.

Using a small nail art brush, draw a drip coming from the edge of the dots.


Add one more white dot to the end of the drip to complete your fabulous Christmas mani.

There we go guys! One quick, easy and pretty lookin' mani for this holiday season! I just hope Santa forgives me for stealin' his hat! I'd love you to share your creations with me using the #goodnails on pinterest and Instagram and follow my Instagram account (thegoodnailsblog)!
May your nails be good,
Gabby

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sinful Colors Vanessa Hudgens Winter Collection, Full Collection Review

Sinful Colours New Shades 2019 Full Collection Swatch and Review

Sinful Colours New Shades 2019 Collection Comparison Post