Pink Sparkling Nails with White Boarder Nail Art Tutorial

Hi! How are you doing everybody? Today I bring you these bordered sparkling nails, nails so sparkly that you can see it sparkling with little gold sparkles. These nails are really fun and super cute. I used Cutex Strawberry Shimmer as the base, Rimmel white tip for the border and Revlon Golden Charm for the sparkles. I realised a liiiitle too late that the base that I used was waaay too sparkly and made the sparkles very difficult to see. Oh well, I still think they look cute!


See! Look, so sparkly! Too sparkly!


First step; paint your nails with your base colour. Pro tip; don't use a shimmery base. Then, draw the boarder using a white nail polish and a small nail art brush. Make sure that the area near the cuticle is rounded and that the area at the tip of the nail follows the shape of your nail.

 Next, add the sparkles. To do this simply draw a line and then draw another line through it. Then repeat this process to create another sparkle underneath the first one.

Guys, how simple was that! Did you have fun, I did! The colour that I used as the base, Strawberry Shimmer by Cutex, is so gorgeous! Hands up, who wants to see a swatch? I wanna swatch it for you guys, it's too pretty :).  Let me know what you think in the comments or on Instagram and Pinterest (my username is thegoodnailsblog).
See you soon, and may your nails be good!
Gabby

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sinful Colours New Shades 2019 Full Collection Swatch and Review

Sinful Colors Vanessa Hudgens Winter Collection, Full Collection Review

Sinful Colors Vanessa Hudgens Jungle Beat Collection Swatch and Review