Announcement for the Top Ten Nail polishes to wear for St Patricks Day Post

Hello guys! Today I wanted to do a formal announcement for my top ten nail polishes for st Patricks day. I mentioned how I would be doing it in one post a while back, but I really wanted to do a proper explanation, just in case ya' missed it! So, in case you don't already know, I have an ongoing series for top ten lists for the best polishes to wear for holidays. So far I have done one for Christmas and one for Valentines Day. But, when I did my Valentines Day post I kinda felt sad that I couldn't do a fully detailed review for each nail polish. Every nail polish is special and I really didn't think I could express that well enough in a mini review. So, for this Top ten post for St Patricks day I will be reviewing the polishes one at a time, providing an in-depth review and lot's of photo's, just like I do with regular nail polish reviews. In the title I will include the position of the polish on the list, so that you guys can distinguish between my regular nail polish swatch and reviews and my St Patricks Day swatch and reviews. When all ten reviews are complete, I will release the full list of polishes in order and with a shortened version of the review, just like the old version of the list. I will also be linking the full review for each polish for easy accessibility. I hope that you guys are looking forward to it, the first review will be coming out very soon!
May your nails be good
Gabby

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sinful Colors Vanessa Hudgens Winter Collection, Full Collection Review

Sinful Colours New Shades 2019 Full Collection Swatch and Review

Sinful Colours New Shades 2019 Collection Comparison Post