Black and White Abstract Nail Art Tutorial using Stamper

Hiya guys! I'm so excited! I am so, so, so excited coz' today I am sharing a nail art tutorial for nails that I think look so cool! I hope you like them, and they are so super duper easy, anyone with a stamper and some nail polish can do 'em. This design is something you can do with any combination of colour you like, so I reccon it'll be fun to experiment with if your in that kinda mood. Oh! Or you could do a really cute skittle-cure too! See! It's so versatile, there is lot's of fun to be had here!



There they are! Now that I mentioned that skittle-cure idea, that is all I can think about. Skittle-cure, skittle-cure, skittle-cure! Anyway, a practical tip; your gonna wanna use something to protect your cuticle, coz' I didn't and my fingers ended up grey. Then, I had to re-do the photo's coz' it looked terrible. I used tape that time, it went great!


First up! Take your stamper and white nail polish (I used Sally Hansen hard as nails White Tip) and wipe the majority of the polish off, like you would with dry brushing. Then, create streaks of polish in the stamper like so.


Next, do the exact same thing with black nail polish.


Let the polishes dry for about two minutes, then apply tape, liquid latex or another type of barrier to protect your cuticles before rolling the stamper onto your nail. Remove the barrier and do any clean up needed.


 That's it! That's all! We're done! Finished! Innit great? Easy nail art that looks cool, that's the best kind of nail art there is! Somehow the effect of these nails reminds me of marble. Did anyone else get that? I cannot do marble nails at all, so this makes me kinda happy! Oh, by the way, if you guys are interested in watching the video for this tutorial it is here. What do you guys think about these nails? Would a skittle-cure be fun? Is this effect kinda sorta marble like or am I crazy? Do you like abstarct nails? Let me know right here in the comments or on Instagram and Pintrest (my username is thegoodnailsblog).
May your nails be good!
Gabby

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sinful Colors Vanessa Hudgens Winter Collection, Full Collection Review

Sinful Colours New Shades 2019 Full Collection Swatch and Review

Sinful Colours New Shades 2019 Collection Comparison Post