Bourjois "Taupe Classy" Brown Nail Polish Swatch and Review

Hi guys! Today I am back with another swatch and review, this time it's from a brand whose name I am sure that I am not pronouncing right; Bourjois. This is my second polish from this brand; I must say that the first, which was from the 'So Laque Ultra Shine' range, failed to impress me due to it's bad formula. This polish has some really interesting elements, so let's jump right in!


This polish is called Taupe Classy. I can't understand  given that the polish is brown. You see it too right, it's not taupe! Anyway, the polish goes on nicely in two coats for a full opacity. The formula surprised me on this one, it was really good! I had no problems with it at all, which was really different to that other polish that I tried from the So Laque range. By the way, this polish is from the '1 seconde' range, which refers to the time it is supposed to take to apply the polish to each nail.


Now let's get brush talkin'. Given that this range is really known for it's gigantic brush (which it really let's you know on the bottle) was it really that awesome? Yep, it totally was! This brush is incredible...for every finger nail except my pinky, which was incredibly hard to apply the polish to. But, I think that 1 second application time per nail is a bit of an exaggeration, not to say that this brush isn't AWESOME. Although, I think that if you have small nail beds, you will likely struggle with the huge brush, like I did with my pinky.

 '
Oh, the bottle. I really have mixed feelings about this. On one hand, I like the cap, which has grips that you can hold onto; it's really excellent for application. On the other hand, the bottle and cap look, well, a little ridiculous, I mean the cap is just gigantic! It looks a little like some sort of alien space ship or something of the sort. On the bright side, my kitten really likes playing with it.


Overall; this polish is interesting. I really liked some elements of it; namely the brush (I feel really sorry for my pinky though) and the formula, which really impressed me. But I am not a fan of this colour at all, though that is personal preference and that bottle and I just didn't enjoy the bottle shape. Great cap though. Also, if you guys are interested in seeing how this polish applies, you can view a live application on my Instagram. What did you think about this polish? Have you tried this brush?What do you think of the bottle? Are you a fan of this brand? Let me know what you think right here in the comments or on Instagram and Pintrest (my username is thegoodnailsblog).
May your nails be good!
Gabby

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sinful Colors Vanessa Hudgens Winter Collection, Full Collection Review

Sinful Colours New Shades 2019 Collection Comparison Post

Sinful Colours New Shades 2019 Full Collection Swatch and Review