Revlon Colorstay Gel Envy Sky's The Limit Swatch and Review

Hello everybody! Today, we once again enter the realm of swatches for one of my favourite ranges of nail polish; the gel envy range by Revlon! I adore this range because of the high-shine finish on the polish, the last time and the awesome brush (more deets later). I have loved every polish that I have tried from this range, so let's see how this one fares!



Before I can forget to mention; all of the polishes from this range have a built-in base coat, similar to the the Gel Couture range from Essie and the Miracle Gel range from Sally Hansen (and probably a couple of other ranges as well). This range also has it's own top coat. This polish is called Sky's The Limit. It is an icy blue colour packed full of shimmer. And when I mean packed full of shimmer, I really mean it, It's so gorgeous and sparkly it is very nearly blinding, sunglasses or protective goggles are seriously needed in order to look at this polish! This polish takes three coats to build up to full opacity, but it is so worth it for the sparkle payout that you get, in fact, even if this was a four coater it would be worth it; it's that sparkly and pretty!


I did a close up shot of a single nail because I think this gives you a really good look at the sparkliness of this polish! Seriously, how did they get this polish so sparkley? Are there crushed diamonds in here or something? 


The bottle is shape is round, with a long cap which is also rounded. The Revlon logo is printed on the cap and the name and number of the polish can be found on the cap. I like the presentation of the logo on the bottle and the shape of the bottle; which is thin and easy to store.



The brush is honestly one of my favourite brushes! It is a wide brush that has been cut at an angle to make it easier to get a nice cuticle line. This brush makes application a breeze, and I can't remember ever having a drip with this brush either!


I really, really loved this polish! The 'wow' factor from all that sparkle is just amazing, I think that this would be a really awesome polish for winter-time, with some pretty snowflakes painted on or something! I think that the brush is fantastic; I never worry about drips! The bottle pretty and practical; what more could I ask for? Anyway, I wanna hear what you guys think! Do you like this colour? Have you tried this range before? What do you think of the brush? Let me know right here in the comments or on Instagram and Pintrest (my username is thegoodnailsblog)!
May your nails be good!
Gabby

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sinful Colors Vanessa Hudgens Winter Collection, Full Collection Review

Sinful Colours New Shades 2019 Full Collection Swatch and Review

Sinful Colours New Shades 2019 Collection Comparison Post