Valentines Day French Tip Drag Marble with Hearts Nail Art Tutorial + announcement

Good day everybody! Valentines Day is soooo close. It came ridiculously fast, don't you think? Now, of course, today is another Valentines post, but that aside from that I have some very exciting news! From today onwards I will be posting nail art tutorial videos and live application swatches on my Instagram! Wow! Innit that something? In fact, I will be posting a video for this very tutorial, which, by the way, I think I should probably get into now that you now the news!


Hearts again! I heart hearts, do you heart hearts? Err, well enough with the silly jokes, I'ma tell you what you need to do these nails! For the drag marble, you will need a  nail art brush, a coral or pink polish and then a red polish. I used Revlon Red by Revlon and Cute Coral from Maxfactor. You are gonna wanna keep your nail polish bottles open, because as you probably know, you need to work fast with drag marbles or else the polish is gonna dry and will no longer be workable. With that in mind I will move on to step 1!



First off, with the coral polish, create a french tip using the brush from your nail polish bottle. Try and make this layer thick so that it is easier to work with. Speed of the essence, so move on to the next step ASAP!



Next, with your red polish, use the brush to add two small drops of red polish into the coral polish, and remember, move on to the next step with the speed of light!


To finish the drag marble, use your nail art brush to swirl the colours together and make a pretty design. If you aren't happy with the colour ratio or design, add more of your desired colours and swirl them together. By, the way guys, you do not need to move on to the next step quickly, coz we are gonna let this dry!


Once your drag marble is dry, take a nail art brush and some gold polish and create a heart on the french tip. To make a heart, just draw a v shape and make the tips round!


That's all for this tutorial! I think these are really pretty lookin'. I have done drag marble nails before on this blog, but never a drag marble nail art tutorial, so I hope that you guys liked it! I think that drag marbles are really simple and that they can be used in some really fun, unique and creative ways, so I encourage you guys to experiment! What do you guys think? Do you like drag marble nails? How have you done drag marbles in the past? What will you have on your nails for Valentines Day? Let me know right here in the comments section or on Instagram and Pintrest (my username is thegoodnailsblog)! Also, if you wanna see this tutorial in action, you can find the video on my Instagram!
May your nails be good!
Gabby

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sinful Colors Vanessa Hudgens Winter Collection, Full Collection Review

Sinful Colours New Shades 2019 Full Collection Swatch and Review

Sinful Colours New Shades 2019 Collection Comparison Post