Abstract Rainbow Nail Art Tutorial using Stamper

Hello! How have all of you been? I myself have been pretty busy lately, so I am looking forward to relaxing and doing some bloggin' right about now! I'm really into abstract-y things lately, I think  they look really cool like! I also am well into my stamper, just been experimenting; y'know? Of course not all of my expermients work out....if all of them did, then all the nail tutorials on this blog would be stamper related! Another love of mine are rainbows! But, I mean, who doesn't love rainbows, why choose one colour when you can choose all of 'em? So, choose all of 'em we shall!


Ohh....so...many..colours.....so...colourful.....What? Oh yeah; polishes used! Enchanting by Revlon, Innocence by Sinful Colors, Unknown colour by Boe, Sourise by David Jones, Heat Wave by Red Earth, Fun time Fuschia by Rimmel and be red-y by Rimmel!


Y'know, guys, I think this may be my most colourful tutorial yet! The first step to rainbows on nails is to take your first nail polish (It don't matter which colour you use first) and wipe a lot of the polish off. Then create a small streak across the stamper head with that polish. Do this for each colour, making sure that you can still see all of the colours once you are done.


Now, for this next step I highly recommend you use some sort of barrier to protect your cuticles from staining, coz it is a whole heap of polish to scrub off of your fingers with acetone. I'm just using some good old sticky tape! Wait about two minutes after you applied your polishes to your stamper, then apply the stamper head to your nail and lift it off.


Now, remove your barrier, if you are using one, and completed clean up with a clean up brush, and these nails are DONE! If you also want to see this tutorial in action, you can watch the video tutorial here!


Rainbow! Rainbow! Rainbow! Don't rainbow's just make everything just a little bit better? Rainbows are so cheerful! I feel like I should do more rainbow-y things! I'm also glad to see some of my stamper experiments have been paying off! This tutorial really is a reflection of all the designs and techniques that I have been using lately; and all combined into one! What do you think about these nails? Are you rainbow obsessed? Do you like abstract nail art? Should I use more rainbows? Let me know down below in the comments and on Instagram and Pintrest (my username is thegoodnailsblog)
May your nails be good!
Gabby

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sinful Colors Vanessa Hudgens Winter Collection, Full Collection Review

Sinful Colours New Shades 2019 Full Collection Swatch and Review

Sinful Colours New Shades 2019 Collection Comparison Post