French Tip Stamper-Marble Nail Art Tutorial

Hello guys! How are you all going? I have competed and posted all of my St Patricks Day posts, not sure how I feel about that though; happy? Sad? Excited for new things to come; yeah, it's probably that one but I still miss green and clovers and gold! And, I think you guys should be excited too, because there are lots of great things to come! But, I'm also gettin pumped for Easter! Yes, I know it's still a month away but excitement is still in the air and it's gonna stay in the air until Easter is here!These nails are a celebration of pre-Easter excitement making use of pretty pastel colours and a stamper-marble effect (yay!). Oh and bonus, they are easy!


Do you see what I mean when I say they are Easter-air-excitement-inspired (a bit clunky to say out loud but a true description nonetheless)! Oh boy do I love pastels! The polishes that I used for these nails were David Jones Sourise and Revlon Enchanting, as you can see a pretty pair of pastel purple (well, more like light purple than an actual purple) and yellow!


First, on your bare nail take a piece of tape and lay it over the nail below your smile line.


Now, take your nails polishes and add a few drops of each to the head or your stamper.


Before the polishes have any chance to dry, apply the stamper to your nail with a dabbing motion until you are happy with the effect. You may want to repeat the above step until you think it looks good. Then peel off the tape as quickly as possible and do any necessary clean up. If you wanna see this tutorial in action, you can watch the video tutorial here!


There! That's all you gotta do to get this design on your nails! It really is so simple and about an non-time consuming as you can get! I just love the effect of stamper-marbles, don't you? They are effortless and beautiful and can be used in such a variety of ways, it really does amaze me! Whoever invented this technique deserves a round of applause! I want to know what you guys thought of these nails! Do you love pastels? What about stamper-marbles? What is your favourite way to wear stamper-marble nails? Let me know what you think down below in the comments or on Instagram and Pintrest (my username is thegoodnailsblog)
May your nails be good
Gabby

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sinful Colors Vanessa Hudgens Winter Collection, Full Collection Review

Sinful Colours New Shades 2019 Full Collection Swatch and Review

Sinful Colours New Shades 2019 Collection Comparison Post