Announcement; Top Ten Nail Polishes to Wear this Easter Series

Hi everybody! Today I have another announcement in relation to a new series! I will soon be kicking off my Top Ten Nail Polishes to Wear this Easter series, and I know that it is probably still a little early in the month for Easter nails, but being early is better than being late! This series will work in the same way that the Top Ten Nail Polishes to Wear this St Patricks Day did. That is; there will  be a seperate review for each nail polish on the list that will be released in order of the position of the polish on the list. To show that the polish is a part of the series it will have Easter and it's ranking in the title of the review. After all of the reviews are released, I will compile them into one list with swatch photos and a mini review for each polish. So! That's how it all works! I hope that you are lookin' forward to it, coz' I know that I am!
May your nails be good!
Gabby

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sinful Colors Vanessa Hudgens Winter Collection, Full Collection Review

Sinful Colours New Shades 2019 Full Collection Swatch and Review

Sinful Colours New Shades 2019 Collection Comparison Post