Comparison: Sally Hansen 'B Girl' and Rimmel 'Breakfast in Bed' Green Nail Polish Comparison

Hi everyone! I am sorry that it has been, like, forever! My workload is kind of crushing me at the moment, and that nail that I tried to fix broke, like real bad. At the moment, I have filed them all down and put a set of false nails over them hoping that they will grow out nice and strong underneath! Anyway, this post is kinda like going back in a time machine (wouldn't it be nice to have an actual time machine?) for me, because it's from a time before my poor little nails broke! I recently picked up a bunch of polishes and as I was going through them (which is the natural thing to do when you get a whole bunch of new polishes), one looked strangely familiar to me. So! Eventually I realised, it reminded me a WHOLE lot of Sally Hansen B Girl. It is the Rimmel polish ' Breakfast in Bed'. Of course, I felt the instant need to compare them, and, well, that's how this post came about!


WOW! That Sally Hansen Miracle Gel looks like a giant compared to that teeny little Rimmel bottle (I can never find Rimmel bottles amongst my other polishes; they are so small!). Also, just another WOW, coz' don't they look similar colour wise?


Voila! The close up reveals, yup, those colours are pretty similar. It would be pretty great for me to get a similar polish to B-Girl, because I think I might just be running out and I love it so much!


Well, that was a surprise! Really! Seriously! I am super surprised by how different these polishes actually are on the nail! I think that the colour is basically similar, but Breakfast in Bed is so much brighter than B Girl, they look completely different! I think that Breakfast in Bed is much more of a classic mint colour, whereas B Girl is that kind of pastel mint colour. I never would have guessed that from the bottle though!


There is our close up of B Girl. A pastel mint colour, and it's definitely not the brightest thing ever. Three coats are shown.


Annnd, there is Breakfast in Bed. So bright! Especially in comparison to B Girl! Also, you can't really tell in the photos or in the bottle, but this polish does have this super subtle shimmer in there as well. Three coats is shown.

Well, guys, it's safe to say that I am pretty surprised about that comparison; not what I was expecting at all! No dupes with these two, but I could have sworn that there would be just from the bottle. Looks like I am not getting a replacement for my bottle of B Girl, but then again, I don't really own a whole lot of mint polishes so that's a good addition to my collection!
May your nails be good
Gabby

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sinful Colors Vanessa Hudgens Winter Collection, Full Collection Review

Sinful Colours New Shades 2019 Collection Comparison Post

Sinful Colours New Shades 2019 Full Collection Swatch and Review