Fall/Autumn Diagonal Dot Nail Art Tutorial

Hiya guys! I am so sorry that it has been a while; it's been a number 11 on the business scale of 1 to 10 for me lately, but I'am BACK! As of late I have been longing to do some more fall/autumn nails; y'know, while it's still actually Autumn. As it turns out, I really have no talent for autumn leaf nail art, so I have had to TOTALLY change track.I really wanted to use those key autumn colours for this one; y'know; red...yellow..orange; those colours!


So, the very specific colours that I used for these nails were Revlon Red by Revlon, Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Sun Kissed and Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Teeny Bikini. As you can see, I did 2 of my nails (pinky and pointer) in red and then the middle yellow and ring finger orange.


Ok! So, since all the dots are different colours for different bases, I will be doing this tutorial for the red nails, and then I'll adapt it later for the others. To start, grab a medium sized dotting tool and create a diagonal line across the middle of the nail in orange. I reckon the best way to get nice, clear, uniform dots is to apply polish to the dotting tool for every dot. For this section of the tutorial, I used the colour yellow on the orange nail and red on the yellow nail.


. Next, use the same sized dotting tool and create a row of dots in yellow also going diagonally on either side of the first line of dots. I used orange dots for this part of the tutorial for the yellow nail and red dots for the orange nail. And that's it! Yep, that's all you need to do; 2 steps, I'm serious guys!


Whoo! I am so happy to be looking at all these pretty autumn colours; please don't go yet autumn; I'll miss you too much! I just love how pretty these colours look together; it's really like the definition of Autumn but on nails. You just look at it and it screams autumn, loudly. Anyway, that's it for now everybody, and I hope to see you again soon!
May your nails be good
Gabby

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sinful Colors Vanessa Hudgens Winter Collection, Full Collection Review

Sinful Colours New Shades 2019 Collection Comparison Post

Sinful Colours New Shades 2019 Full Collection Swatch and Review