Revitanail 'Nourishing Oil' Cuticle Oil Review

Hello everybody! Today I am excited to bring you something that I have never done before; a product review! I love nail care products such as cuticle oil and use them almost constantly, so when I get the chance; I always try and snatch them up! So, I have decided it would be an awesome idea to review one of these products, and as luck would have it; I had recently bought something that fits that dentition very snugly; a cuticle oil by Revitanail called nourishing oil!


Ooh! I have never ever tried a cuticle oil from this brand, so this is a very new experience! This oil is not just meant for cuticles; it can be used on nails as well. According to the bottle it is supposed to nourish cuticles and nails as well as moisten them. I was surprised when applying this to my cuticles that it felt quite greasy and oily, which is something that I haven't experienced before in a cuticle oil.


The brush was a very good size for application to the cuticle/nail area. But, I found when applying this to my cuticles, there was much too much product on the brush, and I had to wipe a lot of it off. I think the amount of product on the brush was a contributing factor to the greasiness . The greasiness was lessened when most of the product was wiped off of the brush before application.  After I rubbed in the oil to my cuticles and nails, I felt a really string difference in the softness of not only my cuticles, but my nails as well and I was very impressed! 

So, overall I am feeling pretty happy with this cuticle oil. I  think that the end result was great, but the greasiness was not. It is good that it can be managed though, and my cuticles feel SO soft after using so I still think it is worth it. Especially because my cuticles aren't it the greatest condition ever lately, which I attribute to the fact that it is FREEZING right now. In fact, I am applying cuticle oil a few times a day to try and get them back in shape, and I know that I will be whipping this out for the occasion!
May your nails be good
Gabby


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sinful Colors Vanessa Hudgens Winter Collection, Full Collection Review

Sinful Colours New Shades 2019 Collection Comparison Post

Sinful Colours New Shades 2019 Full Collection Swatch and Review