Sally Hansen 'Red Zin' Red Nail Polish Swatch and Review

Hi guys! How's everyone going? Today have been shocked to find out that my nail polishes drawers are getting too full! I hardly have any room any more; disaster has struck! Well, kinda not, an actual disaster has yet to occur polish-wise, but this is indeed a problem! The upside of problems is that there are almost always solutions! And a solution shall be found! Anyway, today we are looking at a polish from the realm of Sally Hansen, specifically from the Complete Salon Manicure range.


This polish here is Red Zin. It's a darkened red colour, that I would specifically classify as a garnet red. Well, I ain't the greatest red lover out there, but there is something about a good dark red that I quite like. It's still not my very favourite colour in the world (that would be pink) and I don't know how often that I would wear it, but I still like it!


Two words to describe the formula for this polish; absolutely amazing! It goes on to the nail so smoothly and buttery I just love it! I found that the first coat was a little bit sheer, but in a weird way. Like, it had good and even colour coverage but you could still see some nail line. I think that this is what helped a nice and shiny finish; gotta love those shiny finishes!


This polish really came out of the blue to me (or red) in the way of formula, which was really amazing but also in the way of colour. I'm sure that it is not the most unique colour in the world, but I did like it quite a bit, even though I am really a red fan. I really recommend this for anyone looking for a darker red polish that has got an amazing formula!
May your nails be good
Gabby

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sinful Colors Vanessa Hudgens Winter Collection, Full Collection Review

Sinful Colours New Shades 2019 Full Collection Swatch and Review

Sinful Colours New Shades 2019 Collection Comparison Post