Just a Random Manicure: Sinful Colors 'Blue La La' with Sally Hansen 'Golden Rule' and Matte Top Coat

Helooooo everyone! How are you today? I am sorry for my lack of presence lately, I have been a busy little bee and now I seem to have picked myself up a cold! But, I am here now with a new instalment of my new series Just a Random Manicure (hey, that's two news!). Since my nails broke really badly (and by really badly, I mean really, really badly), I haven't really been doing anything pretty with them. I took off the false nails that I had on before and have been taking care of them thoroughly, trying to get them to grow back out. I can't remember the last time that they broke SO bad! Anyway, they have grown a bit, so I decided to paint them in celebration! Since it's winter now (brrr, it's cold!), I wanted to do something with blue and since I recently picked up Sinful Colors Blue La La, which I have been after for ages, It was a perfectly perfect opportunity to use it!



Ooh, isn't that a pretty colour? I am just in love with this kind of cornflower blue! And, over that is a niiice sparkly topper; Golden Rule by Sally Hansen. I am totally topper-obsessed, and I think I just found a new favourite; look at that sparkle! It's so sparkly, in fact, that it made my camera go a little crazy when I was photographing it! I wonder how Golden Rule would look over a gold nail polish? It would probably be insanely gold and sparkly, I wanna try it out sometime!


I thought that this cornflower blue colour would look awesome matte. I was just going to do Blue La La mattified at first, but then I thought it might look nice with a bit of extra sparkle (you can always use a bit of extra sparkle, right?). And voila! A sparkly, mattified cornflower blue mani for winter-time, or any of the time of the year, really! The matte top coat that I used for this manicure was the Sally Hansen Big Matte top-coat.


So guys! That is it for this instalment of Just a Random Mani (Just a Random Mani for short!). I reckon these nails add a little sparkle and cheer to this cold, cold season. Winter is just beginning, and I am sure that I will have lot's more wintery manicures to come! I also hope that my nails grow out nice and strong very soon!
May your nails be good!
Gabby

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sinful Colors Vanessa Hudgens Winter Collection, Full Collection Review

Sinful Colours New Shades 2019 Full Collection Swatch and Review

Sinful Colours New Shades 2019 Collection Comparison Post