Mud 'Pinkalot' Pink Nail Polish Swatch and Review

Hi everyone! I'm back today with another swatch and review (yay!) to share with you all! For some reason in the winter pretty much all I feel like wearing on my nails is blue: blue, blue, blue, blue, blue! Lately I have been blue MAD! But, today we are looking at a pink polish with a fabulous name, that as a lover of pink nail polish I thoroughly approve of: Pinkalot by Mud. Now this polish is kind of an odd one, it kinda had me a little confused: it's matte-ish and neon-ish which is kinda weird. But hey! It's pink! It's got a cool name and it's by Mud so I am excited to get into the review!


Here we have this gorgeous hot pink shade that, I tell you, I fell in love with at first sight. It's such a pretty bright colour, so bright that I think it's almost neon, but not quite. It's just got a little pinch of neon. Just a tad. It's a great shade if you want something neon, but not super duper in your face bright. I don't know that I have really seen anything like this before as well, oh, oh! I wonder what it would look like over a white base? Would it become a proper neon? Neon-ish polishes sure are interesting!


Formula wise, I was really kind of very confused. The formula was pretty good- just a little patchy requiring three coats for full opacity. What confused me was, I put a coat of this on my nails and when I looked down, it was matte! I was not expecting that- not at all! I was so excited, I thought 'Oh how interesting- a matte-ish neon-ish pink polish'! But, when I finished the third coat, the finish was for some reason not really matte, it was a matte finish mystery.


Overall, I thought this was such a cool (but a little confusing) nail polish! This is the second nail polish from Mud that I have tried and overall I am very impressed with this brand- I hope to see more pretty pink, matte-ish, neon- ish polishes from them someday (actually, I really just want to see more neon-ish matte-ish pink polishes in general).
May your nails be good
Gabby

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sinful Colors Vanessa Hudgens Winter Collection, Full Collection Review

Sinful Colours New Shades 2019 Collection Comparison Post

Sinful Colours New Shades 2019 Full Collection Swatch and Review