OPI "Never a Dulles Moment" Yellow Nail Polish Swatch and Review

Hey guys! My nails seem to be apart of a weird phenomenon lately: whenever they start to grow out, they just break again! I have never experienced this nail breaking phenomenon before, but for a nail addict, it's just about the most frustrating thing ever! Anyway, today we will be looking at a swatch from before my nails broke (again), and it's YELLOW! And not just any yellow, it's a mustard yellow! Oh! And before I forget (well, actually, I did forget, then I remembered again and now I'm typing it up before I once again forget it) I have some new collections to swatch! I haven't had any collections to swatch so I am looking forward to getting to do some serious swatch and reviewing for them so I hope you guys are as excited as I am!


Anyway, here it is, our mustard yellow polish Never a Dulles Moment by the one and only OPI! Now, you know that I love yellows: neon yellows, pastel yellows, bright yellows, all the yellows....and mustardy yellows are no exception! This is a particularly bright and beautiful mustard yellow and I love it, did I mention it was bright and beautiful? Coz it is!


Ok guys! It's formula time everybody! While the colour was really nice and saturated, the formula was really very streaky and I had some real trouble getting it to opacity. Even at the three coats I used in the picture, I could still pick up on some streaks. Still, I reckon a nice layer of top coat may de-streakify (definitely not a word, but I think it should be) it and with some matte top coat, I don't think you'd even notice. Really for a yellow polish formula, it isn't so bad!


Overall, while there were some problemos with the formula, I still really like this polish! I think that even if you have to metaphorically wrestle with the formula a bit, you still get a really nice, bright, mustardy, yellow colour, that I would love to stare at all day! Anyway guys, hope you enjoyed this swatch and review and will join me again for some more polishy posts!
May your nails be good
Gabby

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sinful Colors Vanessa Hudgens Winter Collection, Full Collection Review

Sinful Colours New Shades 2019 Collection Comparison Post

Sinful Colours New Shades 2019 Full Collection Swatch and Review