Stripes and Hearts Stamping Nail Art for Valentines Day

Hello everybody! I am very excited to share with you some beautiful Valentines Day nails that I created with a stamping plate and with a lil' bit of freehand too; best of both worlds, huh?


Do you guys wanna guess what was freehand and what was stamping? All, right, all right, I'll just tell you! I used a french tip stamping plate and two different nail polishes (a pink stamping polish by Konad and Revlon Red by Revlon) to create the striped effect, aren't these colours just perfect for Valentines Day? Then, I freehanded all the little hearts where I thought they would look good in a un-named BYS polish. Pretty simple, huh?


The stamping plate that I used was 'm19' by Konad. I originally tried, which I now realise is pure insanity, to stamp this on using a stamper that wasn't clear, gasp! It was because I had just bought a new stamper and I wanted to try it out. I got as far as the first stripe and then I was like 'nope, nope, nope, bad idea' and whipped out my clear stamper, which led to stripey pattern success!


I really adore these nails, I just think that they are the cutest thing, but then again, I think that all Valentines Day nails are the cutest thing :) ! If you love Valentines nails as much as I do, then you should keep an eye out for my ' Top Ten Nail Polishes for Valentines Day' post which will be coming out very soon ;). The post will include swatches and reviews of ten of the most awesomest polishes to wear on Valentines Day, if you want to see what it will be like, you can check out my Top Ten Nail Polishes for Christmas post here. I hope that you all enjoyed these nails as much as I did!
 May your nails be good
Gabby

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sinful Colors Vanessa Hudgens Winter Collection, Full Collection Review

Sinful Colours New Shades 2019 Full Collection Swatch and Review

Sinful Colours New Shades 2019 Collection Comparison Post