Sinful Colors 'Savage' Teal Matte Nail Polish Swatch and Review

Hello again everybody! Today I am sharing a swatch of a beautiful polish from a brand that I adore; Sinful Colors! I got my hands on this guys a few months ago, it was in the clearance bin for a dollar! Hooray for the clearance bin, hooray!


This polish is called Savage. It is a teal colour and dries to a matte finish. Cool! I have never seen that combination of colour and finish in a polish before! One thing that Sinful Colors always impresses me with is their matte formula; from Kylie Jenner to Kandee Johnson it has never once disappointed me and this is no exception. It glides onto the nail smoothly, like butter, and reaches opacity in two coats. I also noticed that is seems to dry quite fast, bonus!



This is what the polish looks like shiney! Shine bright polish, shine bright. One thing that I should mention is that this polish was very hard to capture with accuracy as to the colour, so I had to use a photo editing tool to get it looking closer to real life. I worked on it for ages, but I still wasn't able to get it totally colour accurate as it is a fair bit darker in real life, I'ma sorry guys!


When I was taking this off of my nails, all I could think was ' please don't stain, polish! Please don't stain mah pretty nails' and apparently my pleas worked because, miraculously, no staining whatsoever! It's official, Sinful Colors are miracle workers! Although, I don't know if leaving the polish on for a few days would effect this.

Overall, I loved all of the components of this nail polish. I have nothing bad to say at all really; excellent formula, excellent colour and a bunch of other excellent stuff! Loved it, highly recommend it, and I will definitely be putting this on my nails while it's summertime! Speaking about times to wear nail polishes, Valentines Day is creeping up on us guys! If you are looking forawrd to it as much as I am, then you should look out for my 'Top ten Nail Polishes to Wear for Valentines Day' post, which I will be releasing soon. If your wondering 'hmm, what is this amazing sounding post all about' then wonder no more! I will be swatching my top ten polish pick for Valentines Day, making them into a list and reviewing each polish to give you guys a catalogue of looks for your Valentines Day mani! For a better idea of what exactly it will entail you can check out the Christmas version here.  What do you guys think? Do you own some miracle teals that don't stain? What do you think about teal matte's? Let me know what you think down in the comments or on Instagram and Pinterest (my username is thegoodnailsblog).
May your nails be good
Gabby

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sinful Colors Vanessa Hudgens Winter Collection, Full Collection Review

Sinful Colours New Shades 2019 Full Collection Swatch and Review

Sinful Colours New Shades 2019 Collection Comparison Post