Green Plaid Nail Art Tutorial for St Patrick's Day

Hello everybody! Yay! A nail art tutorial! And it's plaid, and It's for St Patricks Day, innit that an amazing combination? Well, I know that it is probably a little itty bit early for St Patricks nails, but, I generally think that there is no such thing as being too early for a holiday, especially St Patricks Day, which I love!


See! I told you guys that I have mastered the art of plaid. It took me millions of years though. I am totally prepared for my poor cuticles to be stained green for about a month. I am lookin at them now; they have a greenish hue. I am so sorry cuticles, I really am. The polishes that I used for these nails were: Revlon Jaded Night as my base colour and Sinful colors Innocence, Revlon Knockout and Sally Hansen White On for the stripes.


First step, use a small nail art  brush and some white polish to draw two stripes going diagonally across the tip of your nail.


Next, use a green polish that contrasts to your base colour and draw three lines going diagonally the other way. As you can see, the green lines should be going over the white lines.


Lastly, use the balck nail polish to create three diffeent lines; one going diagonally across the nail above the last first green line, one other diagonal line that intersects with this new line, and one going in between two of the green lines. I know, the description is a bit confusing, but I hope you still understand!


Y'know, I see a lotta plaid nails for St Patricks Day, so I thought "With my plaid skills this would be a great way to kick off the season" and I think I was right! These are pretty darn cute with the green and everything! Speaking of St Patricks Day, I will be doing my Top Ten Polishes To Wear For St Patricks Day List a little differently to my Valentines and Christmas lists/ This time around I will be releasing each polish on the list one at a time, that way I can do a more descriptive review with more swatch photos for each polish. I will release them just like as a normal swatch and review, but each post will have St Patricks Day and the ranking of the polish in the title. Once all ten polish have been reviewed, I will release a list, like the ones for Christmas and Valentines Day, with all the polishes, swatches and a shortened version of each review. Does that sound exciting guys? Let me know your thoguhts about that and this tutorial down below in the comments or on Instagram and Pintrest (my username is thegoodnailsblog).
May your nails be good
Gabby

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sinful Colors Vanessa Hudgens Winter Collection, Full Collection Review

Sinful Colours New Shades 2019 Full Collection Swatch and Review

Sinful Colours New Shades 2019 Collection Comparison Post