Sinful Colors 'Be Happy' (Easter number 7) Nail Polish Swatch and Review

Hi guys! Today the Top Ten Nail Polishes to Wear this Easter series (all info about this series is stored here) continues with number 7! But, in other exciting news, I just picked up ten new nail polishes that were on clearance! It feels so good getting a nail polish bargain; doesn't it? Well, getting any kind of bargain nail polish related or otherwise is pretty awesome, really! The polishes that I picked up were almost all Sally Hansen, including a bunch of Insta-dry polishes from the same collection, which I may swatch at some point, but the fact that I am missing one is really bugging me, where are you missing polish, where? Getting back to the topic at hand; number 7, that's pretty exciting, I'm excited guys! So I better dive into the swatch and review!


This here is Be Happy by Sinful Colors and it is a seafoam-green colour. I love how this colour is a kind of midpoint between blue and green, it's so gorgeous that I honestly can't take my eyes off of it when it's on my nails! It's mesmerising! It's hypnotic! It's so prettyyyyyyyyyy! I like this colour for Easter coz' it's a bit unusual, It's brighter than I would expect from a colour that I would associate with Easter, but the colour is still somewhat soft, It's kinda like the best of both worlds!


I found the formula on this polish a little bit odd. I immediately found that working in thicker coats was difficult, it wasn't that it was too thick or thin and it wasn't runny either, it was just very difficult to control and took a lot of time to try and even it out. Although, I found that thinner coats were less temperamental to work with. I noticed on the second coat that there were a few light-spots, and I thought that I would need a third coat to cover them up, but! I did not! As once the polish dried they miraculously went away, so two coats is needed for full opacity.


Overall, I really enjoyed this nail polish! I really do think that it's a gem, that colour is just so gorgeous! Even if the formula had some difficulties, It was still opaque in two coats and dried light-spot free (thank goodness for that!). I love how unique and fun this polish is and I reckon it makes a great addition to this list!
May your nails be good!
Gabby

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sinful Colors Vanessa Hudgens Winter Collection, Full Collection Review

Sinful Colours New Shades 2019 Full Collection Swatch and Review

Sinful Colours New Shades 2019 Collection Comparison Post