Sinful Colors 'Beaches and Cream' (Easter number 3) Yellow Nail Polish swatch and Review

Hi guys! It's really getting down to the wire here in this series (details and facts for this series can be found here)! Three polishes left! That's not many at all! One of my favourite colours ever to wear for Easter is yellow! It's such a bright and happy colour, and pastels of course, are another Easter essential for me, so as you can imagine, a pastel yellow would be just about be perfection! Well, today we will be looking at a polish that has both of these elements.


This polish is Beaches and Cream, which is a lovely pastel yellow polish. I would say that this is a little different to any old pastel yellow; this can be described as a pastel lemon yellow (ooh!, if you mix the colour up into the name, you could have a polish called 'lemons and cream'!)This is another beautiful soft shade for the Easter season and it's unique as well! Gotta love a unique polish! 


Another interesting little thing that I noticed about this polish is that there is this pretty pink shimmer that is totally visible when you look at the bottle but it doesn't show up on the nail at all! It's a mystery; the mystery of the missing shimmer!


For such a light yellow, the formula on this polish really isn't bad. The formula is a little bit runny, but It didn't effect the application very much when working in thinner coats. The polish builds to full opacity in three coats, but I think you might need a fourth coat depending on the style of your application. Overall, really not that bad, I was impressed by the un-terribelness of this formula.


Hah! I just adore this colour, lemon-y pastel yellow goodness! That is how I would describe the colour in a very sort of abstract sense. Even though the formula isn't the greatest, it's still easier to work with than similar polishes that I have tried in the past, so I kinda admire it! I think that this is just a classic Easter colour, I love, love, love pastels and yellows for Easter time and I think this is a really suitable shade in that regard.
May your nails be good
Gabby

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sinful Colors Vanessa Hudgens Winter Collection, Full Collection Review

Sinful Colours New Shades 2019 Full Collection Swatch and Review

Sinful Colours New Shades 2019 Collection Comparison Post