Sinful Colors 'Easy Going' (Easter Number 10) Nail Polish Swatch and Review

Hello everybody! Welcome to the very first swatch and review in my Top Ten Nail Polishes to Wear this Easter series (read all 'bout that here).  For me, Easter is all about those pretty and soft shades like pastels and bright spring-y shades, so expect lots of those kinds of colours! Okay, I won't give any more away about the other polishes on the list; I'll just talk about the polish that we are looking at now; my lips are sealed! I promise! Today we will be looking at a polish that's pretty perfect for Easter time coz' it's an egg-shell cream!


This is Easy Going by Sinful Colors! By the way, do you get it; Easter eggs- eggshell? It seems pretty perfect to me! Oh! And also it's a very soft colour too, right on target with this one! Anyway, this is an egg-shell coloured cream, it really is such a beautiful neutral colour for this season! And, I'll tell ya, it's pretty spot on to the colour of an actual egg-shell, isn't that interesting?


My problem with this pretty, pretty colour is the formula. I really struggled on application as the polish immediately flooded my cuticles. It was essentially a runny mess. I found that the best way to work with the formula was to be extra careful with application and use thin coats, once I got used to it it was more manageable, though I was not at all impressed. I used three coats to get to full opacity.


Overall this polish had me really divided! On one hand I love the colour so much, but on the other I really hate the formula, it made using this polish a messy and frustrating experience. But, I can't help but want to put it on my nails; especially at Easter time! And for that reason, it deserves a spot on this list. I hope that you enjoyed the very first swatch and review in this series and look forward to more!
May your nails be good
Gabby

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sinful Colors Vanessa Hudgens Winter Collection, Full Collection Review

Sinful Colours New Shades 2019 Full Collection Swatch and Review

Sinful Colours New Shades 2019 Collection Comparison Post