French Tip Lace Sheer Black Nail Art Tutorial

Hi guys! With all my Valentines Day posts over, I wasn't really what to post next, as I had a couple of tutorials and swatches that I hadn't written up yet because I was busy with Valentines posts! It was difficult to decided, as I am one of the most indecisive people on earth and also because I have a really terrible cold, but I eventually chose to go with these lace nails as my first post-Valentines tutorial, coz' I was really happy with how they turned out, and they were real easy!


Not too long ago, actually the same time I picked up Sheer Cotton by Revlon, I found a bottle of clear nail polish on clearance (oh! look a punny thing; clear on clear-ance)! When I saw it I think that I must have screamed "YES" at the top of my lungs because I had been lookin' for clear nail polish forever. I used the clear polish to make sheer polish (hey, that rhymes!) and here we are! Oh, and if you guys are interested in making your own sheer polish, let me know in the comments and I will do a tutorial! Err, anyway, I seem to have gone a little bit off track, on with the tutorial, it's super fun and easy, I promise you!


Y'know, whenever I see lace nails I think 'gee, that looks complicated and intricate, I could never do those', and I have never been able to until now, and I will teach you guys the secrets of the lace nail. First, start off by painting your nails with a sheer black base. Then, once that has dried, take a nail art brush and regular black nail polish and on your smile line, create a line of connected semi-circles all the way across your smile line.


Next, and last (two steps, YES!), take the brush from your regular black nail polish and use it to paint over your smile line until you reach the top of the semicircles.


Whaaaaat? Two-steps, innit that crazy? It's so easy guys! By the way, I unfortunately do not have a video for this tutorial, as I did these nails before I started filming my nail art tutorials, but then again, these are so easy that you don't really even need a video tutorial! In case you guys are curious, the clear polish that I used as to make the sheer polish is 'Crystal' from the L'oreal Vernis a l'huile range. Y'know, the polishes with the pretty bottles! Anyway, I wanna know what you guys think about these nails! Have you done lace nails before? Where they easy? Have you made sheer polish before or would you like a tutorial on how to? Let me know right here in the comments section or on my Instagram and Pintrest (my username is thegoodnailsblog)!
May your nails be good!
                                                                         Gabby

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sinful Colors Vanessa Hudgens Winter Collection, Full Collection Review

Sinful Colours New Shades 2019 Full Collection Swatch and Review

Sinful Colours New Shades 2019 Collection Comparison Post