Fall/Autumn Chevron Nail Art

Hi guys! SO! I have been super busy the past few days swatching all the polishes from the Vanessa Hudgens/Sinful Colors (which is a terrific combination) winter collection and also doing a comparisons for each polish! While that project is underway, I wanted to share some nail art that I did in for the Fall/Autumn season, because so far all I have done in terms of seasonal nail art has all been for Spring (even though it's Autumn now in Australia)! Yep! I needed to do some Autumn nail PRONTO and I have been wanting to experiment with chevron nail art for a while now, so eventually genius struck and so,I formulated a plan for Autumn inspired chevron nail art!


Yeah! Chevrons, chevrons chevrons! I'm excited coz' chevron nail art is something I have wanted to do on this blog for approximately forever! I did these nails completely by hand, but I got them , finished faster than I was expecting. I think for these four nails, it took me 30 mins to 45 mins, don't quote me on that, though, coz' I was concentrating very hard on these, and when it comes to concentrating on nails, I have almost no concept of time, it's like going down a rabbit hole, the nail rabbit hole!


I went back and forth a lot on what kind of colours I wanted to use. Originally I wanted a more metallic-y colour scheme, but after giving some thought to it, I decided that the colours might end up blending too much; so I settled on a more classic Autumn colour scheme; brown, orange and silver. Brown and orange for Autumn leaves of course and a bit of silver for some glamour (and also because I wasn't quite prepared to give up my original idea of a metallic colour scheme)! The polishes that I used for this manicure are; Taupe Classy by Borjois, a silver polish with no name by BYS and lastly, Tangerine Queen by Rimmel!



Whoo, now that I have done one Autumn mani, I feel like I'm in the swing of things, so there is probably some more of those coming! I'm quite pleased with how these nails ended up, I have only done chevron nails once, and it's been a while since then; so you could say that I am a chevron novice. But, eventually I will level up and become a chevron master (although, that sounds like the top level, there are probably a few levels in between, but I'll get there eventually).
May your nails be good
Gabby (chevron novice)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sinful Colors Vanessa Hudgens Winter Collection, Full Collection Review

Sinful Colours New Shades 2019 Full Collection Swatch and Review

Sinful Colours New Shades 2019 Collection Comparison Post