Revlon Colorstay Gel Envy 'Lucky In Love' (Easter number 4) Pink Nail Polish Swatch and Review

Hi guys! With very, very few days left until the commencement of Easter, we are left with very very few posts left till the final instalment of the Top Ten Nail Polishes to Wear this Easter series (info about this series stored here)! Am I excited for these last few posts? Definitely! Am I sad that it's ending? Yup! But, I am putting all of that aside for now and focusing on because currently I am very happy to be reviewing another polish from one of my favourite line of polish; the Colourstay Gel Envy line! We last looked at this line of polish a mere 2 posts ago, when I reviewed a pretty purple polish situated in position number 6 on this very list. Today we will be looking at a colour that you may or may not recognise as my very favourite colour; pink!


Ooh! This here is Lucky in Love, and this can be classified as a bright pastel pink. Pastel colours and bright colours are really essential Easter shades, so combining both of those in one; that's gotta be pretty perfect! This shade really is a pink lovers dream, it's so gorgeous!


Formula wise, I generally worry about light pinks, I have tried  polishes that take up to four coats for full opacity and have temperamental formulas, but somehow thankfully Lucky in Love is different to all those pinks! This formula, apart from being really easy to apply, gets opaque in three coats, but! It is almost there in two, so I reckon if you did two thick coats, you might just get it totally opaque!


I don't think that it is possible for me to dislike this polish; it's just a pink lovers dream! But further solidifying my love for this particular polish is that formula; no problems whatsoever and I am very happy about that! I also love that it is so perfect for Easter time, it's bright and a pastel, that's, like, a totally perfect combination, it just makes me think of bunnies and Easter eggs and other Easter-y things.
May your nails be good
Gabby

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sinful Colors Vanessa Hudgens Winter Collection, Full Collection Review

Sinful Colours New Shades 2019 Full Collection Swatch and Review

Sinful Colours New Shades 2019 Collection Comparison Post