Sally Hansen Miracle Gel 'All Chalked Up' (Easter number 2) Purple Nail polish swatch and Review

Hi everybody! We sure are close to the end of this list, huh (read about said list here)? And Easter is juuuuust around the corner as well, and it is a very short corner, Easter is super close! Right now I have some Easter baking going on as well as some Easter nails (good combination, right?)! I'm pretty excited for these last swatch and reviews, because of course, these are the top two! Today we are looking at another polish from the Miracle Gel range by Sally Hansen, which has got a bunch of things that I really like about it, especially that brush!


This polish is called All Chalked Up and it's quite a interesting shade that you may recognise as a close dupe for Spring Fling, by Sinful Colors. This is pastel purple that is super, super light! It looks almost like it's only just purple; but I love that! It's a very subtle and soft look on the nail which is very unique and very beautiful! Definitely a favourite of mine for Easter as it is a really cool take on a pastel.


This formula really, really impressed me! I used really twice, so as you can probably tell that I loved this formula! The formula was really good, went on super smooth and got to full opacity in a mere two coats. As always with light colours (especially a colour this light) there is a risk of a sheer an streaky formula, but there was none of that here at all. I will also give (another) quick mention to the brush, it's awesome! You can read my full thoughts on the brush/bottle for this polish here!


Pastels! I gotta have them for Easter, and I honestly think that of all the pastels to have for Easter, this is the pastels that I HAVE to have for Easter. It's pretty! It's got a good formula! It's brush is amazing! It's unique! I just think that it is a really, really (yes, another double usage of the word really for emphasis) good polish!
May your nails be good
Gabby

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sinful Colors Vanessa Hudgens Winter Collection, Full Collection Review

Sinful Colours New Shades 2019 Full Collection Swatch and Review

Sinful Colours New Shades 2019 Collection Comparison Post