Sally Hansen Miracle Gel 'B-Girl' (Easter number 8) Green Nail polish Swatch and Review

Hi! I'm back today with a brand shiny new instalment of the Top Ten Nail Polishes to Wear this Easter series (all necessary facts are contained here). We have zoomed past the first two polishes on the list (aka number 10 and number 9) so that brings us to the pretty polish 'sittin in place number 8. This polish is from a line that I don't think I have reviewed before; the Sally Hansen Miracle Gel line, so I am definitely looking forward to getting into the swatch and review and sharing my thought with you guys! If you don't know anything about this line of polish, don't worry coz I'll dive right into the specifics later in the review!


This is B-Girl by, as you  know, Sally Hansen! Y'know, after St Patricks Day, I didn't think that I would be doing any more green nail polish reviews for a while, well, that didn't happen coz' here I am reviewing another lovely green nail polish! This specific shade of green is is actually a mint green and it's a pretty pastel shade that was practically made for wearing at Easter time! I just love this pretty pastel colour, and for a mint I also think it's an unusual shade because the mint polish that I usually see tend to be a lot brighter than this one.


The point that really let's me down on this polish, similarly to the  last polish on this list that I reviewed, is the formula. I adore the colour, but the formula is very thin and a bit runny but the particular problem that I had was with the light spots. It is very similar to the last polish in this regard as well, because over-working the polish can easily result in light spots appearing making it more difficult to build the polish to full opacity, but, I would still say that this polish builds a bit more easily than the last one, I reckon that this one is a fairly solid 3 coater.


SO! This line of polish (aka the Miracle Gel line) for all of you that don't know, are formulas that are supposed to mimmick the shine and long-lasting effect of actual gel nail polish without the use of a lamp to cure it. This line has a specific Top Coat and is meant to be used without a base coat. Sounds pretty cool, huh? Anyway, I will now move on to a review of the bottle! While I really like the concept of this bottle, it's just really impractical! Because the bottle is big and a unique shape, it makes it very difficult to store, it just doesn't want to play nice with any other bottle shapes!


The one thing that I really like about the bottle, is the band of colour on the lid that matches the colour of the polish; it looks really cool!


Ohhh, just take a look at that beauty of that brush....it just makes application a breeze (a light summery breeze, if I had to go into breeze details). As an added bonus; it is especially great for a polish like this that you can't work too much. I can't help but love it, it's just so easy!

Guys, I really adore this polish! I can't help it! It's just too pretty! Aside from the difficult formula, which I am very, very disappointing in barbecue a bad formula can let down a really nice colour, the colour is a beautiful, soft shade that's also pretty unique for the Easter season and It's hard to resist that brush. The formula, though, just wasn't good. Very difficult to use, and also quite frustrating, darn those light-spots! But, I still love the polish, overall and it makes for an awesome addition to this list.
May your nails be good
Gabby

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sinful Colors Vanessa Hudgens Winter Collection, Full Collection Review

Sinful Colours New Shades 2019 Full Collection Swatch and Review

Sinful Colours New Shades 2019 Collection Comparison Post