Top Ten Nail Polishes To Wear This Easter Complete List

Hi everyone! Easter is a such a great holiday to break out a multitude of fantastic shades to celebrate the occasion! You've got your pretty pastels and light colours and bright happy colours...there are so many different shades you can wear for this holiday, where, oh where to begin? Well! I have the solution to this very problem right here with a list compiling my top ten polish-y picks for Easter,!



To kick of this list the very first polish in the number 10 spot will be........


(end of super dramatic pause) Easy Going by Sinful Colors! This polish right here is super Easter suitable 'coz it's an eggshell colour! What could be better for Easter? I mean; Eggshell- Easter Eggs, really I just think that it's perfect! It's also super unique, you don't see many colours like this around. BUT! This polish does have a draw-back; the formula is super runny and hard to control! It took me three coats to get it opaque and I found working in thin coats to be easier. If you want all full juicy details on this polish, you can read the full version of the review here!


Coming up next i n spot number 9 is this pretty blue polish; Eat My Dust by Barry M. This polish is from the speed dry range, and dry speedily it certainly does! The colour is another unique one; a light cornflower blue! I honestly don't see that many cornflower blues, and I see even less of the light variety, I love this cool, unique colour! Unfortunately, this polish has let me down on the formula front. The formula is quite thin and very prone to light-spots as you apply the polish, particularly if you over-work it. I got to full opacity in three coats, but I can definitely see where you could need four coats because of those blasted light-spots! For more information on all the details of this polish, you can read the ultra full review here!


Now, off we go to the world of the Miracle Gel range by Sally Hansen! In the number 8 spot is this polish, B-girl and it is a pastel mint colour! Pastel mint? Yep, pastel mint! Isn't that cool? Pastel and mint! Aside from the lovely colour, I did not like the formula! Quite similarly to the number 9 polish on the list; I had terrible trouble with light-spots and over-working the polish! But, I managed to get it to full opacity in three coats, that seems to be enough to cover those light-spots! For possibly everything that you need to know about this polish, you can read the full review here!


The polish coming sitting in the number 7 spot is this; Be Happy by Sinful Colors! Now, compared to everything else that we have looked at thus far on the list; this polish is a bit of a brighter colour. Specifically! It is a sea-foam green colour. The formula on this polish is just somewhat odd. In thick coats it was hard to control, not too thick of thin, but it took me a lot of time to try and get the polish relatively even. Even so, I was able to get it fully opaque in two coats of coverage, and it self-levelled well when it dried. For heaps more info about this polish, you can read the full review here!


Another brighter colour is this; number 6! Aka, Winning Steak  by Revlon. Revlon Colourstay Gel Envy, that is! This is a mid-toned purple colour, it's nice and bright and the formula is really good! It's super smooth and gets fully opaque in two quick coats! Wow! That's one of my favourite amounts of coats! For a substantially more detailed report on the nature of this polish, you can read the full review here!


Floating into the number 5 spot like a cloud floating across a clear blue sky is Sky's the Limit from the Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure range. This is a sky blue colour, as you can probably guess from the name, analogy I used and the actual swatch photo itself. It's very opaque, reaching full opacity in two coats with a great formula. For extra knowledge on this polish and it's many features, you can read the full review here.


Another polish hailing from the Revlon Colourstay Gel Envy range is the Lucky In Love, which is in the number 4 position! This is pink! I love pink! I love this pink, which is a bright pastel pink! Aside from a pretty, pretty colour the formula is also real good. It's smooth and opaque, which are two things that I generally don't expect from a light pink nail polish like this. I got it to full opacity in three coats, but if you do 'em thicker I reckon two coats to full opacity is a viable outcome.  For some more interesting tid-bits on this polish you can read the full review here.


Coming in at number 3 is none other than Beaches and Cream by Sinful Colors. Now, I gotta tell 'ya that I love pastels an I love yellows, and since this polish is a combination of both of those things, I also love it. The formula by standards set by typical yellow polish is not terrible; it is runny-ish but still build able to full opacity is three coats, depending on the way you apply it though, you may end up needing to slap on a fourth. For more things that you may want to know about this polish, you can read the full review here.


For our number 2 polish, we will be re-visiting the world of the Miracle Gel range by Sally Hansen 'coz we are looking at this polish; All Chalked Up. This is a very light purple, a very, very light purple, in fact. But, for a light colour, the formula is really good. It's really smooth and gets fully opaque in two coats. Yep, two coats, on a colour this light is a really impressive thing! For more facts details and other must-have knowledge on this polish, you can read the very full review here.


My very favourite polish presiding in the number 1 spot on this list is YOLO Yellow by Sinful Colors. I really love yellow, I think it is such a great colour for Easter and this yellow is really awesome. The colour is a bright yellow that I love, but I also adore the formula. The formula is so smooth and opaque, although it still requires three coats to get fully opaque. It's so good, especially for a yellow polish and I love it! For more praising of this nail polish, you can read the full review here.

That's it guys! We have reached the very end of this list and we looked at a bunch of cool colours. From the bright colours to the pastels to my very favourite polish; YOLO Yellow I have shared with you all of my Easter essential nail polishes, all of 'em! I hope that you have enjoyed this list and all of the collective nail polishes that were on here.
May your nails be good
Gabby

Comments

  1. Nails are the main focus of attraction for the women so they use some special things to make them young and charming and your blog is great and has the wonderful tips to apply the nail colors and one should read this blog to take some new tricks about Vancouver Pedicure

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sinful Colors Vanessa Hudgens Winter Collection, Full Collection Review

Sinful Colours New Shades 2019 Full Collection Swatch and Review

Sinful Colours New Shades 2019 Collection Comparison Post